Most of the existing portfolio management tools are managed by services that don't guarantee complete confidentiality. Even the portfolio tools that guarantee don't have a mechanism to exchange and share it with other users in a secure manner. We feel that it can be solved with the help of a user-controlled profile (Decentralized Identities) and an open yet secure way of exchanging messages.
- All the crypto portfolio information is encrypted with an AES key to which only the user has access to.
- Eventhough the portfolios are confidential, they are stored in decentralized storage that can be accessed and integrated with any application.
- The encrypted portfolio is exchanged with other users by confidentially sharing the encryption key.
- Tracks all the assets owned by crypto portfolio accounts
How it works?
User updates their crypto portfolio and stores the encrypted data.
Request portfolio details of any users on the platform using email or unique ID (DID).
User can accept or reject the portfolio share requests.
View shared portfolio details
Decrypt and view the shared portfolios.
What are we upto ?
Genesis of Portex at ETHDenver
The first prototype of Portex was developed at ETHDenver 2021 where we gained a lot of traction for the implementation and was recognized as one of the top 20 hacks 🎊 .
Architeture Revamp ✨
The pouring positive feedbacks to the idea and implementation made us continue our efforts to keep building. We planned all the features, integrations and revamped our architecture.
We have recently released an alpha version of Portex with Magic link authentication. You can check it out at: https://app.portex.xyz
Beta release for the community. Features include:
- - Integration with interoperable Ceramic Network profiles
- - Verify and link social media handles
- - Well tested Authentication flow
- - Portfolio tracker for Ethereum, Bitcoin and BSC addresses